With today’s frequent technology innovations, IT infrastructures are more complex than ever. To remain competitive, businesses need to ensure stability, performance and functionality across legacy systems, packaged solutions, and custom-developed applications. Yet, they often lack the resources necessary to guarantee smooth operations as business requirements and technologies change.
The Expertise You Need, When You Need It
Industry leaders rely on Silas’s IT quality levels to achieve operational excellence across a wide spectrum of technologies. We can adapt to the subtle nuances of narrow niche domains as well as the complex scenarios affecting entire enterprises. We’re also certified so you can assure related security compliance. Silas’s IT Application Continuity Group (ACG) is available 24×7 to help you meet stringent SLAs and reduce TCO. With offices in UK and India, we maintain dedicated help desks with multilingual staffs capable of supporting multiple geographies and time zones.
Silas’s IT flexible staffing model enables nuBridges to put engineering teams in place on demand. Silas IT complements our internal teams with the skill sets to meet our deadlines and advance our product lines.
Dependable Maintenance and Support
Silas’s IT ACG helps clients adapt to new technologies and drive more value from aging IT assets. Some of the world’s most influential companies rely on us to support mission-critical applications, maintain highly customized IT ecosystems, and ease technology transitions. Our best-practice processes and solutions minimize risks and improve uptime.
Silas’s IT comprehensive ACG managed services include:
- Application assessment based on architecture, design and performance analytics
- Application support involving incident troubleshooting, configuration, and management
- Release and deployment management integrated with application systems management, development, and QA services
- Preventive maintenance and support
- Corrective maintenance including problem handling and root cause analysis
- Perfective maintenance that improves non-functional parameters such as performance, architecture, and scalability
- Adaptive maintenance involving change request management and functional enhancements
- Infrastructure monitoring and maintenance including OSes, applications, servers, networks, data centers/clouds, end points, security, upgrades, and licenses
- Application monitoring including HTTP monitoring of websites, disk space monitoring, database monitoring, log analysis, performance monitoring, disaster recovery planning and auditing, and patch management.
We are constantly broadening our technology footprint and we provide consistent quality excellence in all we do. With Silas IT , you can assure continuity, improve application and system reliability, and master dynamically changing environments.